Webinar: Research Is Not The Enemy!
Click below to listen to the audio and open the attached PDF for the related slide presentation.
Research is Not the Enemy: Presentation & Audio
Jonathan Asher, executive vice president and director of account management, recently delivered a presentation during the Design Management Institute’s (DMI) Design Leadership Webinar Series. Jonathan’s presentation, “Research Is NOT The Enemy” focused on how research can ensure that the best designs make it to market.
- How research can provide insights, guide front of pack messaging, and discourage arbitrary design direction from management
- New developments in old stand-by techniques - to yield more actionable insights
- How measures of emotion can provide additional insights about why certain design systems are working or not
- How the use of new tools – such as mobile eye-tracking and virtual aisles - can provide insights about shopping behavior that were not previously possible
- How the right type of research will ensure winning at retail